February 2, 2019 – 9am – 3pm
Cannon Mountain, Franconia, NH
|Sponsors|| Course of Events ||Registration|
|Purchase Raffle Tickets||Ye Gallery||Contact Us|
Ski or ride like a pirate for a day of treasure hunting, prizes and pirate fun at ye Great, Grand Cannon Mountain.
For years, Turncoat Traitors have been stashing their most coveted treasures all over Cannon Mountain in an attempt to preserve their riches.
But alas, their secret treasure map has been discovered and The Pirates of the High Skis plan to hunt the mountainside until they find and claim this bountiful booty as their own!
But, be forewarned . . . knowledge of the secret treasure map being discovered is known by the Turncoat Traitors and they are out to protect their precious, hidden treasures.
So, time is of the essence and we need your help to find this treasure before it is reclaimed by the Turncoat Traitors! Join the Pirates of the High Skis and Adaptive Sports Parrrghtners of the North Country today by registering above and be sure to bring your family and friends for an all-hands-on-deck event to find the hidden treasure and claim huge prizes!
Pirates of the High Skis! is a swashbuckling fundraiser for the Adaptive Sports Partners of the North Country. Please join us on February 2nd at 9:00 am at Cannon Mountain to ski or ride in your best pirate garb. All ages and abilities are welcome. Be sure to bring your friends and family to increase your chances of winning the captain’s share of this plentiful bounty!!
- All ages and abilities welcome
- Hunt for hidden treasures across Cannon Mountain
- Huge raffle with huge prizes!
- Those who come dressed as pirates will be rewarded
- Silent auction, raffles
andall-day pirate fun
- Proceeds from this event support ASPNC – enriching the quality of life for people with disabilities through year-round opportunites for sports, recreation, and wellness.
- Sponsors: Cannon Mountain, Ski Haus, Turtle Ridge Foundation, Passumpsic Savings Bank, Franconia Gas, Paramount Electric, and Littleton Coin Company
All proceeds to benefit Adaptive Sports Partners of the North Country a registered public charity, with a mission to enrich quality of life for people with disabilities through year-round opportunities sport, recreation, and wellness.
Tax ID #27-1338965.