Junior Volunteer Forms:
If you have not previously volunteered with ASPNC, please download our Junior Volunteer Packet.
Continuing volunteers will need to complete one of the two forms for the State of New Hampshire. Please download the appropriate form and return to the office.
- V019 14-15 yrs – Employer Request Form (Must be taken to your local high school to obtain the volunteer permit.)
- V020 16-17 yrs – Parental Permission
Parents or Guardians will need to sign the Liability and Media Waiver.
Please also download our Volunteer Handbook for more information about volunteering for the Adaptive Sports Partners of the North Country.
Volunteers must attend several different training events and participate in three online training workshops. Please use the links below to complete the online training. After you are done, please forward your certificates to the office so we can put a copy in your file. Thank you.
- Safe Sport Online Training (Please contact the office for the code)
- Protective Behaviors Online Training
- Heads Up Concussion Training
Download our Volunteer Handbook for more information about volunteering with Adaptive Sports Partners of the North Country.