For years, Turncoat Traitors have been stashing their most coveted treasures all over Cannon Mountain in an attempt to preserve their riches.
But alas, their secret treasure map has been discovered and The Pirates of the High Skis plan to hunt the mountainside until they find and claim this booty as their own!
Be forewarned . . . knowledge of the secret treasure map being discovered is known by the Turncoat Traitors and they are out to protect their hidden treasures.
Registered participants dress as a Pirate or a Wench and join The Pirates of the High Skis! on Saturday, February 4th at Cannon Mountain. Head to the gallows to pose in the Pirate Portrait Gallery or mark your adventure in the Tattoo Parlor.
Registered pirates and wenches spend the day skiing or riding at Cannon Mountain while hunting for pirate treasure! There will be a raffle, a silent auction, tattoo parlor and a Pirate’s Portrait Gallery! Pre-register and earn an extra treasure coin for each day of paid pre-registration! Good Luck Mateys!
You must be present to win the Lucky Treasure Chest or any of the three grand treasures! The prize drawings will begin promptly at 3PM in the lower level of the Peabody Lodge. You need NOT be present to win the Luck ‘O the Brotherhood Raffle.
The Treasure Hunt(s)
Avast me hearties, carefully abide by me,
solve these clues or ne’r a mutiny be.
By the blood in me heart ye can master & show,
Together ye scoundrels will’est best know.
Set yer sail now and follow thee blasted trail,
Grand treasure in store for ye who prevail!
There will be two Treasure hunts; one hunt will have participants scouring in the Tuckerbrook Learning Area only and the other hunt will encompass all of Cannon Mountain. New this year, the treasure hunts will have a combination of clues and tasks to complete. The punch cards will have all clues and tasks clearly described and punch squares for recording your successes. Participants will want to find each location where an “X” marks the spot! The more Xs you find, the more chances you will have to win the treasure!
- Extra ticket for the door prize raffle
- Extra chance to win the treasure of your choice for each day of paid advance registration
All entries include:
- Treasure map
- “Tattoo Parlor” voucher
- Swag bag of goodies (First 100 Registrations only!)
- Access to the Pirate Portrait Gallery
- Luck O the Brotherhood Raffle Tix
- Door Prizes & Drawings for loot
- Ration voucher good for a discount in the cafe
2017 Event Registration Prices:
- Pirate or Wench Team of 4 $120.00
- Pirates & wenches aged 18 and up! $35.00
- Pirate or Wench (17 & under) $25.00
2017 Prepurchased Discount Lift Tickets Available through 2/1/17 (With a paid registration for the Pirates of the High Skis):
- Adult (18-64) $48
- Teen (13-17) $41
- Junior (6-12) $37
- Senior (65+) $37
- Tuckerbrook Area Only Ticket $38
- Ages 5 and Under free with a Paid Adult
Located on the lower level of the Peabody Base Lodge…
Please be sure to make you way to the gallows and visit the Silent Auction tables to see what’s available for your treasure chest!
Luck ‘O the Brotherhood Raffle Prizes
- 2017/2018 Cannon Mountain Season Pass – Value $859
- 2 Night – Mittersill Alpine Resort Ski & Stay Package – Value $540
- Specialized Mid-Fat Riprock Kids Bike – Value $450
Additional Event Day Activities
- Tattoo Parlor – one visit per registered pirate/wench. Your choice of one wet & stick tattoo or hand “painted” custom tattoo; additional tattoos available for $1.00 each.
- Turn Coat Traitors – Check the “Wanted” posters hung in the lodge and help us capture these notorious and traitorous scallywags. Registered participants should be on the lookout for these nefarious evil-doers.
- Pirate Portrait Gallery – Visit the Pirate Portrait Parlor for a souvenir self-photo to commemorate this grand day! Bring the whole crew for a group shot!
- $1,000 of dollars in prizes & treasure!