A variety of two-wheeled bicycles, three-wheeled recumbents, adaptive children’s bikes and handcycles, tandems, and an e-trike are among the fleet of bikes that make this program a great option for children and adults of varying abilities. Group rides and private sessions take place on the Littleton Rail Trail in the summer and on the Skookumchuck Trail in the spring and fall. Other locations are available upon request.
Summer 2020 Schedule
Thursday 11am session and 1pm session
• All Staff/volunteers/participants to be screened prior to biking
• Everyone to stay at socially acceptable distances
• Staff will bring bikes to rail trail. Bikes will be available to participants that come with a caregiver that will bike with them.
• No ASPNC staff or volunteers will bike with participants.
• Staff will assist with mechanical issues only
• Each participant that goes out must have at least 1 caregiver to ride specifically with them.
• Helmets must be worn by anyone on an ASPNC bike
• Bikes and helmets to be cleaned and not used for a minimum of 72 hours.
With any questions or to register, please email email@example.com or call 603.832.5232. Pre-registration is required for all activities.