Ready to Volunteer?
We are always looking for new volunteers with ASPNC! To volunteer, please complete the New Volunteer Online Form. We will send you any additional paperwork you will need and will contact you!
All junior volunteers will need to complete one of the two forms for the State of New Hampshire. Please download the appropriate form and return to the office.
• 14-15 year old – Employer Request Form (Must be taken to your local high school to obtain the volunteer permit.)
• 16-17 year old – Parental Permission
Parents or Guardians will need to sign the Liability and Media Waiver.
Volunteer Training and forms
Volunteers must attend several different training events and participate in three online training workshops, if they are 16 or older. Please use the links below to complete the online training. After you are done, please forward your certificates to the office so we can put a copy in your file. Thank you.
All volunteers need to complete an updated Liability and Media Waiver.
• Safe Sport Online Training (Please contact the office for the code)
• Protective Behaviors Online Training
• Heads Up Concussion Training
Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 603.823.5232 or by e-mail with any questions or concerns.