2021 Summer Safety Guidelines for In-Person Programs
All policies and procedures outlined in the document are subject to change with or without notice and will be updated to follow local, state, and federally published mandates and recommendations. Our main priority during this time is the health and safety of our participants, volunteers, and staff.
Effective June 15th, 2021
• Masks are not required outside, for fully vaccinated participants, volunteers, staff, CI’s etc.
• Any unvaccinated participants, volunteers, staff, CI’s, etc., who are not able to maintain the six-foot social distancing requirement, while at programming, must wear a mask.
• Please bring a mask with you to programming in case one is needed.
• All are asked to participate in the Pre Screening Form the day before programming via Google Forms.
• If you show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend programming.
• Frequent sanitizing of equipment continues & sanitizer will be readily available.
• ASPNC reserves the right to ask anyone to wear a mask.