Fundraise in advance of the event to support Adaptive Sports Partners. Then join us for a fun day on-snow vertical challenge. Hike, ski, or ride as many vertical feet as you can in one day. Prizes for most funds raised and vertical feet skied in multiple categories.
• To attend, you must pay or raise at least $90 for Adaptive Sports Partners by February 3rd, 2023.
• Use the Adaptive Sports Partners' fundraising platform to create a fundraising page to share with your friends and family.
• Create a fundraising team for an even better chance to win prizes.
• Hike, ski, or ride open to close or as much as you can on February 4th; vertical feet will be tallied & prizes awarded
• Head back to Iron Furnace for apres ski fun after the day on snow to celebrate and receive prizes.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE on February 4th:
• Complimentary light breakfast & coffee
• 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. vertical challenge for those interested, or just ski with friends and Shred the love!
• Hot Lunch…a BBQ up on the Peabody Deck
• Prizes for top individual and team fundraisers
• Prizes for top competitors in each division, for most vertical feet shredded or hiked
• Post-party with awards, libations, and music
• Snacks, coffee, and stoke all day long to keep you shredding the laps!
• Access to a discounted lift tickets is TBD (included in your fundraising minimum), if needed.
How does the fundraising work? Click here to sign into your Adaptive Sports Partners' account or create a new one. (Please note this is different than our program scheduling software). It will then take you to our online fundraising platform. Customize your fundraising page to tell your story and why Adaptive Sports Partners is important to you. SHARE SHARE SHARE your page on social media & with family and friends.
How do the teams work? Teams are open to any size and collection of individuals. Teams increase your ability to fundraise; teams can be a business, a family, group of friends, etc. One person has to be the “captain” and create/claim the team page. All individuals on a team must have their own fundraising page, and their individual total rolls up to the team page and total. Teams will be competing for most funds raised and most vertical feet skied, the bigger your team the better your chance to win!
Can I fundraise offline? Yes! Supporters can mail donations to ASPNC, PO Box 304, 297 Main Street, Franconia, NH 03580 We will still credit this donation to your fundraising page to show your total amount raised. Make sure they note Shred-A-Thon with their donation.
Can non-independent adaptive skiers participate? Absolutely!! Please contact MiKayla at email@example.com and we will work with you to arrange an instructor on the day of the event. Like our lessons, there is limited availability.